Monday, September 1, 2014

NJ man sues Grindr for hooking up with 13 y/o kid

Kids these days I tell ya. When I was thirteen I was a blooming little flower who has just lost his virginity, but it was more like boys will be boys for me and the guy that I did it with I known a while and was good friends with and we were both the same age. I knew him well and got to know his friends and family. Back then no app was needed, just pull down your tighty whities and lets compare dicks!

But a kid at that age meeting adult strangers on GRINDR? As the robot from the Disneyland ride Star Tours would say: "I got a bad feeling about this."

And so some kid went on GRINDR looking for cock and/or ass to plow and some dupe fell for this jail bait, got in trouble with the law and is now suing the hook up app:

William Saponaro Jr., of Cape May, N.J., faces criminal charges after meeting up with an under age boy. His lawsuit alleges he was invited to have sex with two other males on June 21, 2012, after they met each other on Grindr. But a week after the encounter, Saponaro found out that one of them was just 13. 
Saponaro was arrested and charged with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He faces up to 20 year in prison, according to the newspaper. 
Saponaro filed a suit against Grindr on June 19 in Cape May County Superior Court. Nearly a month later, the company's lawyers removed the case to Camden, N.J., federal court. On August 8, Grindr officials moved to dismiss the case for "failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted," the New Jersey Law Journal writes.
Dude. Its fucking GRINDR. Expect the unexpected. Everybody on there almost all of the time lies about their age, height, weight and looks. We see fake pics, profiles and all other kinds of bullshit shenanigans. When one is using these types of online services you have to be on alert and be careful not to get into this kind of trouble or your head chopped off and found behind a dumpster.

I doubt the guy would win the suit. I mean what horny homo would sit there read the entire terms and conditions that I would assume (yes I confess I haven't read them either) makes it clear that GRINDR is not financially responsible where you put your dick in.

And plus, why couldn't he tell the dude was really young. In most cases I can tell when a guy is pretty young that would at least merit some suspicion.

Again, on GRINDR never trust and always verify first and then put his cock in your mouth. That's how it works. Comprende?

No comments:

Post a Comment