Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hottie gets arrested and his mugshot goes viral

A very attractive hottie by the name of Jeremy Meeks from California was arrested during a gun sweep. He was booked, fingerprinted, then posed for the Hugo Boss camera crew who also happen to take mugshots at the local police department as a side job it appears.

I mean look at him:


Yup, that is his real mugshot, its not one of my photo-shopped pics. He is so gorgeous that women's nipples were turning hard and gay guys (and even some straight dudes) started howling.

And now he's officially becoming a national sensation as the hottest felon of all time. He's warming our hearts and flooding many tiny veins with blood as he pistol whips his associate Sammy for not hiding the stash properly as the cops ram through his door.

And what is a national sensation without memes:






The guy obviously should consider a career in modeling instead of crime. Or at least consider hustling as the prefer career change.

I know he's making a lot of women's panties wet and some gay men cum in their tighty whities but as for me... Well he's hot, but not my type. I know, I know, I know. The thing for me is that I think of men like I do with caviar: I think the expensive stuff is pretty nice, but the cheapest, though may not be as elegant, is pretty tasty for me (and yes that's actually true about caviar as well).

And by the way the guy is already married with kids (although that shouldn't discourage any of you I think), here's his wifey:


Oh well. Gush, why is it that the cute ones always turn out to be bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment