Thursday, March 14, 2013

NO, Jesus is NOT The Son of God... Can't Happen

I really don't care for debating the nuances of certain Christian beliefs. I find that certain Christian teachings are helpful rather than pouncing on anybody that disagrees on the resurrection of Jesus.

Tonight a Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door. He was very cute, maybe too young for me (he was probably 18-19 years old). I know this bit. I used to be a JW myself. So I know the script. But it is very odd to find a Witness knocking on my door this evening on a weekday.

The handsome boy was a bit nervous as he tried to explained to me all about Jesus' resurrection and the meaning of Easter. Now, it appears, they are dragging people to what is called the 'Memorial' where they get to pass out wine and bread and somehow celebrate Christ's last supper this way. I was thinking of going only maybe to hang out with this cute dude, though in Jehovah's cult as I call them, homosexuality is not permitted. Which makes the whole thought even more raunchy and nasty.

But one thing did made cutie boy react and found a sort of interest in my intellectual nudity. You see he was bragging about how Jesus was the son of God. Then it popped into my head: God is a man. A man cannot have a son. That is not right. And in fact, it is kind of, well... gay.

So I told him just that. He was bit awe struck. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. Maybe he's gay too? In Jehovah's cult a lot of guys are gay or at least like to do the nasty with other guys. I know because I been there.

He just didn't know how to respond. Although he left me his number right before his pompous dad showed up to check on him. He said that I had a 'very interesting' question. Interesting? How about relevant? How CAN a man like GOD actually have a child without a woman? Because we're told that god made man in his image and after his likeness, and since Jesus fans all around the world worship heterosexual fertility, one must assume that god is a heterosexual man. And when was the last time we ever saw a heterosexual man deliver a child? (No counting Arnold Schwarzenegger of course).

No, that simply cannot happen unless god happens to be a female to male pre-op transgender. Then, yeah, maybe.

Oh. And I'm not sure if I want to call this dude. Usually they are not supposed to give numbers out like that, but maybe, who knows. Maybe he wants to see if men are in fact incapable of getting pregnant. And of course there is only one way to find out. He he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment