Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rick Perry says that being gay is just like alcoholism

Did Rick Perry just out himself subconsciously? He basically thinks that you can quit being gay just like an alcoholic can quit drinking brewskis:

The paper says that the governor responded that "whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that." 
He said: "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."
Some may obviously find those remarks offensive. However, I dunno about you, but I get the feeling he's speaking from experience as former drunken queen.

The only time alcohol and gay comes into the mix is when a drunk straight guy is getting an awesome bj from his gay hair stylist Julio in the back of a Taco Bell at 2:30 in the morning. Anything else is just quackery bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment