Wednesday, December 3, 2014

LOOK: Michael Brown supporters love calling officer Darren Wilson a "faggot..."

So much for "justice."

I been trying to recollect my thoughts on the Ferguson problem and have been weighing both sides of the issue. But I am getting the feeling that though it is fine to criticize and demonize the police and law enforcement the other side is demanding to be immune from being put under the same microscope. I had a few things to say about officer Darren Wilson supporters and their hypocrisy and pseudo racism. But that doesn't mean I fell for the Michael Brown bandwagon. Far from it. I think the behavior of both sides merit proper criticism and rejection.

We can and should condemn Michael Brown's own irrational psychopathic behavior that lead to his own demise. We can and should condemn the looting, the rioting, the attacks on law enforcement, and the burning of buildings. But most of all, we should condemn hypocrisy.

When Ferguson hit the national news circle jerking coverage, Ferguson became a word for "justice" and for the protection of, and the respect for, minority rights. Such a call is very titillating that even gay groups were duped into the "Hands Up! Don't Shoot" meme, because after all it is a rewarding and just cause right? I mean, we are lead to believe that Michael Brown supporters genuinely care for minority rights and sensibilities.

I'm not the PC police here, and I for one am not interested in it either way. I don't care much for minority sensibilities instead I care much more about reality and my comedic approach to the fall of man. I also believe that people should be free to say whatever garbage they want to spew in the open for all to see, much like what I do, without fear or holding back. But I do not sit here pretending that we must respect minority sensibilities (i.e. demanding law enforcement be trained on how to interact with the black community) and try to make minority sensibilities a thing while at the same time violating the sensibilities of others. That is hypocrisy. Fuck that.

So let me show you an example of this hypocrisy. Here we have Michael Brown supporters, the minority sensibilities brigade, calling Ferguson (now former) Police officer Darren Wilson a faggot. The word faggot for me has its own exotic meaning, but it is still technically for the sensibilities brigade, an anti-gay slur. As a homo myself I think it depends on context. But for the sensibilities brigade it is never appropriate to use it, ever. Unless, of course, you are Michael Brown supporters.





































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment