Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jose Soto Show to come back March 25

Hey peeps,

I want to thank you all for the feedback concerning the show, it is appreciated (if you're not an ass of course).

I will be taking some time off for spring break. Also I will be doing some "fine tuning" to the blog, and the Jose Soto Show channel, as well as the show itself. No big things, just going to fix some minor bugs here and there and tweak things a little. And yes, I will have your feedback in mind while I am doing this process.

The show will be returning on Monday March 25 with a new array of clips from the broadcast posted to the channel. From then on we will post new clips every weeknight Monday-Friday. Any changes to this schedule or cancellations you'll all be notified here.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or a topic you want me to cover email me or contact me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment